JetSet Coco

Sunday, March 14, 2010

In Full Bloom



After months of a constant tease and online stocking of their products, Liberty of London has finally launched their line for Target, in stores today. Living in New York City, I was fortunate enough to visit the pop up store at Bryant Park last Wednesday before Target carried the line. The store was so lavishly adorned from head to toe with flowers and adorable pots and pop floral details that I couldn't resist returning two more times within the store's short 3 day opening. Can someone say obsessed?! As a textile designer, I just can't get enough of the sweet printed summer frocks and home decor pieces. I grabbed as many items as I could... and good thing considering everything I purchased is now sold out already on the opening day! My biggest obsession happens to be my new paisley printed floral beach cruiser bike, which I rode home in NYC rush hour traffic without a care in the world. This unique, flirty bike is a definite head turner, even on the busy streets of NYC where almost nothing will phase pedestrians. Here are some of my favorite products that I snatched up!


Asymmetrical garland printed dress

My new love!




2 Tier Dessert Stand
Printed serving platter

1 comment: