JetSet Coco

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Diane's Beach Bungalow


On May 1st, my mother Diane O'Connell had the honor of showing our house in the Castles of Carlsbad Annual Home Tour. While her decorating skills have always been amazing in our homes growing up, she has truly outdone herself with the final decoration of our beach home. I'm so proud of her creativity in not only decorating our home in such a fun palette of beachy, fresh colors, but also in painting the majority of oil and watercolor paintings on display throughout our home. It's no doubt that my creativity came from my talented mother. Happy Mother's Day Mom! Diane is available for personal home consultation and decorating around the greater San Diego area. You can contact Diane at .











Would you be able to guess this was my room based on all the purses on display??


No comments:

Post a Comment