JetSet Coco

Sunday, May 9, 2010

JetSet Inspiration


Lately I've been obsessed with the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, A Traveler's Life List by Patricia Schultz. I ironically bought this book at the airport while bored waiting for my flight, and I've been glued to it ever since. Of course when I purchased this book I also bought a multi-pack of rainbow highlighterters so I could color-coat where I've been, where I've lived, and where I'd love to visit in the future. As of today, I have lived in 3 destinations (on the 101 coast highway in California, in Florence, Italy, and in New York City). I have been to 128 of the 1,000 destinations, which I think is pretty impressive considering I'll be turning 23 this month. That said, my book is now chalk full of yellow highlights signifying places I haven't been but would like to visit. I have a lot more traveling ahead of me in the future to fulfill this book's guidance, give or take a few! If you can't get your hands on this book, check out its website for travel and destination inspiration for your next adventure.

I swear I didn't position Bogie like this. He just loves the book too!

Dreaming of 1,000 travels...

No comments:

Post a Comment