JetSet Coco

Friday, May 27, 2011

Frantic Friday!


Happy Friday! It's officially the week mark before the wedding festivities begin! Since I've been too busy to blog lately, I thought I'd preview a little color inspiration of what our wedding will look like- very bright and Miami-esque! I can't get enough of the hot pinks, orange, and a hint of turquoise thrown in there! I've had so much fun crafting the decor, but now with a week left it's go time! To add to the chaos, I have a prospective deal to sell JetSet Coco handbags in a store in Delray Beach. Fingers crossed it pulls through and I can manage to sew sew sew this next week to pull it all together! Oh how I love what I do!!! Have a fabulous and relaxing holiday weekend... and I'll TRY to do the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment