JetSet Coco

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Thursday!


Well, this may not be the happiest Thursday of my life... I've been up since 4 am with jitters because we went to the court today to get our marriage license. I am happy to say that was my first time in a court house, and although I'd like to keep it to a minimum, I'm sure jury duty will beckon at some point. Those places are just not any fun! To top it off, I'm on my way to another ghetto DMV to switch my California license to a Florida one. I never thought I'd see the day where I lost my CA license. What a sad reality. Anyways, the marriage license is exciting, and the only cool thing I took away from that scary court house was this awesome pimp-mobile in the parking lot! May it cheer up your morning as much as it did mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment