JetSet Coco

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweets in Paris

Georges Larnicol

While it isn't hard to find a good chocolatier or patisserie in Paris, I discovered two that I was really excited about! The first place I found while strolling from the Latin Quarter to Saint Germain was Mas Moudi Patisserie . Its beautiful, ornate Tunisian exterior caught my eye, and the inside of the sweet shop was just as impressive, with an extensive selection of bite sized Tunisian sweet delicacies displayed on silver platters. After much deliberation, I settled on the baklava, which was delicious! Shortly after while shopping in Saint Germain, I stumbled upon the most impressive window display of sculpted chocolates at Georges Larnicol Patisserie-Chocolatier. This place is more unbelievable than Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory! There are chocolate shoes, cars, pianos, and almost anything else imaginable made out of chocolate.




Mas Moudi

Inside Mas Moudi

Assortment of Tunisian sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment