JetSet Coco

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Irving Place


For years I have been obsessed with a tiny little street in Gramercy called Irving Place. This tree-lined charmer is covered with incredible brick brownstone apartments leading to the private gated Gramercy Park. I've been dying to get my hands on one of the coveted keys to enter, but no such luck! Another gem on this quaint street that is more accessible than the park is my favorite cafe 71 Irving Place. Its exposed brick walls and fireplace make this cozy and inviting cafe the perfect haven to escape a brisk fall day. With a vast array of fresh baked goods, quiches, and home brewed coffee from the Irving Farm, there is something delicious to please everyone. My personal favorites are the mushroom and gruyere cheese quiche and the almond croissant paired with a soothing latte. I just can't get enough of this charming cafe and could spend hours just relaxing and enjoying the laid back ambiance of 71 Irving Place.







3 comments:

  1. Love the new posts! You should add Lady Mendl's to your Irving Place post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me to it! I have a tea time in NY session brewing and you're in some of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing some of the places we went together. I will always have such special memories of NYC :)

    ReplyDelete