JetSet Coco

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home


I'm finally feeling like our apartment is decorated and furnished enough to share some photos. It's taken a month of scouring basically every home furnishing store, flea market, and craigslist in Miami, but I'm really happy with the results so far. We're still waiting on the delivery of an amazing silver leather chair from Modani and bee hive storage from CB2, but it's basically complete. I scored all the artwork on the walls yesterday and went to town nailing today to get them all hung. I just got a white Yamaha piano today and couldn't be more excited to pick up my old hobby that city life made impossible! Hope you like the apartment as much as I do!!

The bedroom is finally almost complete!

My new piano... and my quick upholstery to cover the heinous bench underneath!



Bedroom


Oil painting done by my mom... the talented Diane O'Connell

Living Room

Martini table from West Elm and rug from Urban Outfitters

I love the new cheery bird series of paintings



I'm obsessed with our chandelier lamp from Modani!

Of course I had to bust out my favorite zebra again from NYC...

But he got a face-lift with new knobs

Jonathan Adler dishtowels? Why not!

Urban does it again! Cutest kitchen mat ever!

Kitchen counter tops are huge... so I got to play!

Entryway art... such a pain to hang!

No comments:

Post a Comment