JetSet Coco

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Art Love


Brian Leo

As the exhibits at Fountain Miami are getting hung and looking fabulous, I've become obsessed with the work of several artists showing this year. The first artist that really caught my eye with her abstract colorful large canvases is the talented Lindsey Brooke Wilner, from New York. Her color-splashed pieces really look beautiful in her gallery space. I would die to have one of her paintings above my couch! Another artist with a really playful use of color and neons is Brian Leo. Juxtaposed on the wall in a scattered array, his fun pieces exude energy with contrasting colors and extreme messages. Later yesterday afternoon I spent at least an hour measuring a grid to hang the many small cube art pieces by Darlene Charneco. Each cube has a different abstract scene, some glittery and all coated with acrylic on the top of the diorama. I've taken close ups of my favorites pieces, and the whole grid as they all compliment each other. I hope you enjoy these artists as much as I do!

Brian Leo

Lindsey Brooke Wilner

Lindsey Brooke Wilner

Darlene Charneco

Up close


No comments:

Post a Comment