JetSet Coco

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Art Basel Prep

As an effort to get involved in the arts in Miami and meet new people while keeping busy, I opted to volunteer for Art Basel Miami Beach 2010. Art Basel is the creme de la creme of art fairs in the United States where curators, socialites, and artists all flock to Miami to view the premier artist of the world's work and party Miami style. The show opens December 2nd and runs through the 5th. There's tons of preparation needed to run such a grandiose art show, which is where my help comes in. Yesterday I spent the entire day painting the walls of the gallery stark white. It took a toll on my body, but will definitely look great when all the art is displayed on the walls next week. I can't wait to see the final product of the show since I've been slaving away behind the scenes. Here's a sneak peek, and the gallery cat who liked to follow me around!


No comments:

Post a Comment