JetSet Coco

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Walk Down Memory Lane

It has been a wild and crazy, fun adventure living in NYC for the past five years. I will always remember all the fun times in the city and will be forever grateful to my amazing friends who made my experience so unforgettable. You will all be missed so much! Here is a recap of some of my favorite photos and memories over the years.

My 21st Birthday


Random clubbing and bottle service!

The blonde roomies

New Years Eve Times Square 2009



The insane crowds of New Years Eve

Rach and I freezing our butts off... never again!

My favorite secret spot in Central Park at the reservoir

My appearance on Gap posters nationwide

Graduation from Fashion Institute of Technology May 2009

Birthday dinner at Stanton Social.. my fave!

Celebratory brunches... and brunch for no reason every weekend :)

To all my New York friends... I love you so much and will miss you all! Thanks for all the incredible moments. I look forward to visiting again soon!
xoxo Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment