JetSet Coco

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Camel Trekking In Palmeraie


For an adventuresome deviance from the bustling markets of Marrakech, take a fifteen minute cab ride to the outskirts of town called Palmeraie. This hidden oasis is a ritzy area teeming with mansions and a plethora of palm trees and miniature sand dunes. Here, it is very common to take a camel back excursion through the desert, where you are surrounded by beautiful palm, homes, and the occasional sheep herds. We chose to do a mere thirty minute ride, which seems short but trust me, when you are bouncing up and down on a shaky camel, a half hour seems sufficient. It's a nice way to kick back and see Morocco from a different perspective- aka seven feet taller!





2 comments:

  1. Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all!
    What a great article on a topic that's so near and dear to our hearts. Thanks for sharing the closet-love!


    Morocco Tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate your compliment and will continue to write fun articles. I adore your wonderful country!

    ReplyDelete